Title：Assistant Research Fellow
Office phone：+886-2-2462-2192 ext. 3500
Education: Juris Doctor, University of California, Davis, School of Law, U.S.A.
Research Fields: Public International Law, International Trade Law, WTO Law, Trade Remedy, Export Control, Foreign Trade Act of Taiwan.
- Adjunct Assistant Professor, Soochow University School of Law, Taiwan
- Senior Law Specialist, Bureau of Foreign Trade, Taiwan
- Legal Associate, Office of Trade Negotiations, Taiwan
- Lecturer, Taipei Bar Association
- Summer Intern, Van Bael & Bellis, Brussels, Belgium
License: Attorney-at-Law, State of New York, U.S.A. (2020)
- Oscar C.H. Yang, Continuing Anti-Dumping Investigation despite De Minimis Dumping Margins: The Case of Canada - Welded Pipe, 14 Manchester Journal of International Economic Law 338 (2017)
- Oscar C.H. Yang, Surviving International Trade CommissionSection 337 Exclusion Order, 25 UC Davis J. Int'l L. Pol'y 139 (2019)